Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HELEN HEVENER'S REVIEW OF THE ROSE

THE ROSE OF LANCASTER COUNTY - VOL. 1 - THE ROSE GARDEN 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Excellent Excellent by Helen Hevener When I heard Murray Pura was writing a kindle book in installments I couldn't have been more thrilled- I have loved every story he has written up to date!!! I sat down to read the first installment this morning of The Rose of Lancaster County and I couldnt put it down. Murray has a way of combining a story with history that will leave you breathless and waiting for more. This particular story dealt with two young ladies- Rose Lantz and Lydia Byler- they had come to the Pennsylvania Colony 10 years before and were still struggling to put aside the persecution they went through in Germany. Compelling story and history involved all in one story- a real attention getter!!! Now I can hardly wait for the next installment- Murray Pura just makes you want to keep on reading and reading and reading!!! Defintely a 5 star book in my opinion!!!!

No comments: