Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

january 1st 2012 release dates

I've just gotten word that two of my books will be released in the US market at the same time by two different publishers.

A Bride's Flight From Virginia City, Montana, a kind of love story-thriller set in 1875, will be published by Barbour Publishing of Ohio and hit the shelves January 1st.

If I Take the Wings of Morning, a love story set during World War I that has an Amish twist (conscientious objectors), will arrive at the same time, January 1st, 2012, courtesy Harvest House Publishers in Oregon.

Virtual interviews, Q&A, promo material, etc., will be released on this site starting in the summer/fall. There will also be special emailings to any who are interested.

Thanks for your support and I look forward to interacting with many of you about these books, why I wrote them and what they are about (without giving away too much and spoiling the stories :o)

I expect the books can be pre-ordered so that both titles can be presented as Christmas gifts in 2011. More on that as I know more.

I continue to work on new writing contracts with the Oregon publisher at this point and will give you future updates on how those books are doing.

A blessed Memorial Day Weekend to my American friends. We'll talk to many of you soon.

Murray

1 comment:

EMP said...

"There will also be special emailings to any who are interested."

I'm interested!